Link to task(s) in Jira:
- Designer: Kohei Honda
- Architect: Stephen Henrie
- In brief, this task does three things: share Scribble experience, perfect Scribble, and perfect Scribble Tool.
- In more detail, we determine what enhancements will be needed in Scribble to capture all interaction patterns needed for OOI CI in R3. The enhancements should enable Scribble's adaptation to the current COI architecture as planned for R3. As concrete tasks, we share Scribble experience among the UCSD/UK team centring on Michael's simplex (and later complex) protocol examples, we perfect Scribble, and we perfefct Scribble Tool, incorporating these elements.
- Simplex Protocols in Scribble
- Scribble Language Reference
- Scribble Tool
- Michael's page (See the diagrams at the bottom-half, under the title "Conversation Composition")
- RPC Composition in Scribble, literal expansion by value
- RPC Composition in Scribble, literal expansion by reference
- RPC Composition in Scribble, with Sub-Protocols
- Projection and Interface
- Resource commands page (shows the pause-resume from a resource point of view)
- London Meeting Discussion on the initial example (white board drawing)
- RAC in Scribble
- User Interface for the resource control
The language reference for Scribble version 0.3 can be found at http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~pmalo/ooi/scribble/main.html
It will be further developed at: https://github.com/scribble/scribble-spec
To come (notes, simple manual, perhaps video, etc.).
to come (useful things for others).