- Does the summary material clearly explain the work done? Is there enough context to understand the work done?
- How does this work relate to your work and your subsystem? What ideas or tools can you apply to your work?
- What issues in the content (Word, Jira, code) should be addressed, either now or sometime?
- What interesting insights, suggestions, or thoughts can you offer for the developer to consider?
- I need to work with the Resource Registry stuff at some point soon, so Im happy to write up some review comments as I go through (or do a crucible thing). - Steve Foley
- I can take anything that needs reviewing. - Dorian Raymer
- Ditto - Paul Hubbard
- Ditto - John Graybeal
Each senior developer is requested to enter their name, topic, and a URL to subject matter to review.
|John Graybeal||still thinking...||http://example.org||?|
|Steve Foley||Instrument Agent code||http://ooici.net:82/?p=lcaarch.git;a=tree;f=ion/agents/instrumentagents;h=d2847c5895cb12a7fc42fe4b5dd7a69926e95ac6;hb=HEAD||?|
|David Stuebe||Irods AMI & Installation||See Matt R, Docs in progress||Alex C ?|
|David Stuebe||DM Services + pydap||See LcaArch & Paul H||S&A,COI?|
|David Stuebe||Resource Registry Service||LcaArch & David & Dorian||?|
|Stephen Pasco||Java OSGi implementation||Start Here||?|
|Stephen Pasco||Presentation framework||Start Here||?|
|Tim Freeman||Bootstrap walkthrough|| Bootstrapping Capability Container plus Services
||Michael (already has been looking in my understanding)|
|Tim Freeman||Decision Engine README and samples||Start with engine guide in the context of the CEI design document||?|