This OOI site supports all of the OOI project, including the Cyberinfrastructure development activities. The Cyberinfrastructure team has a number of spaces; this CI Public Space provides a view into the CI technical materials. The CI team has a temporary site that is directed at the general public (rather than the more technical development material on this OOI site); you can find it at http://ci.oceanobservatories.org.
Do you want to be a part of the CI development activity? Are you interested in a specific part of the Cyberinfrastructure? Just want to learn more?
If you want to follow the project more closely, or volunteer to help, please visit our CI Participation Page to learn more. We are at the beginning of a large and challenging project, and we are still working out collaborative opportunities and approaches. Your input is most welcome.
These documents are kept under configuration control on the OOI Alfresco document system, which is not accessible to the general public as of this writing. The OOI project is working to make that repository more available.
The OOI Final Network Design identifies these as CI-related documents, and we have posted or linked to them here so as to make them publicly accessible.
Note these may not be the most current documents at any given time. If you will be working with the CI team and its documents, you are encouraged to contact us for permission to access the Alfresco site content.
- 2115-00001 Instrument Life Cycle Concept of Operations
- 2115-00002 Science User Concept of Operations
- 2115-00003 User Applications Design Workshop Report
- 2115-00004 Ocean Modeling Requirements Workshop-1 Report
- 2115-00005 Ocean Modeling Requirements Workshop-2 Report
- 2115-00006 Ocean Observing Programs Requirements Workshop Report
- 2115-00007 Data Product Generation Requirements Workshop Report
- 2115-00008 Integrated Observatory Management Requirements Workshop Report
- 2115-00009 Education and Public Engagement Requirements Workshop Report
- 2115-00010 User Persona Model
- 2120-00001 L2 CI Cyber User Requirements
- 2120-00002 L3 CI System Requirements
- 1131-00000 L3 CI-RSN Interface Agreement
- 1132-00000 L3 CI-CG Interface Agreement
- 2315-00001 L4 CI Sensing and Acquisition Requirements
- 2345-00001 L4 CI Analysis and Synthesis Requirements
- 2375-00001 L4 CI Planning & Prosecution Requirements
- 2405-00001 L4 CI Data Management Requirements
- 2435-00001 L4 CI Common Operating Infrastructure Requirements
- 2465-00001 L4 CI Common Execution Infrastructure Requirements
- 1101-00000 Final Network Design
- 2130-00001 Integrated Observatory Applications Architecture Document (outdated)
- 2130-00002 Integrated Observatory Infrastructure Architecture Document (outdated)
- 2430-00001 COI Architecture Document (deprecated)
- 2170-00001 TV-1 Technology Catalog (deprecated)
- CI Big Picture
- CI Technical Keys
- CI Presentation in Keynote (zipped Keynote)
- Science Investigation Model: Oscar Schofield, Baltimore Science Workshop, November 2009
- OSSE: Yi Chao, Baltimore Science Workshop, November 2009
- CI Overview: John Orcutt, Baltimore Science Workshop, November 2009
- CI Overview: Michael Meisinger, for the EPE Bidders Conference, June 2010
- Oceans 09 Biloxi. IEEE/MTS meeting, Oct 27-29 2009 in Biloxi, MS. Presentations and papers
- Oceans 11 Kona. IEEE/MTS meeting, Sept 20-22 2011 in Kona, HI. Presentations and papers
See Publications page.