- Initial resources will be preloaded into OOIN via OOI SAF to OOIN import and associated resource mapping.
- Resource associations and deployments relate the conceptual to the physical and allow for organization and archiving of structures over time.
- Creating a new resource allows for its inclusion in OOIN and the ability for further actions.
- Designate a resource as primary to flag the asset as the principal resource in a portal or site, when more than one is operational. The primary flag also denotes the output as the source for an associated data product at the site.
- Adding, editing, and deleting status alerts allows the operational team to customize surveillance of resources as needed.
- For an administrator managing roles and access encompasses initiating offers of membership and roles within a Facility along with granting access to resources.