The COI Planning Team prepares the beginning of COI construction Oct 13 2009. Main tasks include preparation of contracts through work tasks, requirements and architecture
Meetings: Next meeting Thursday, Oct 1, time TBD
Email List (at ooici.ucsd.edu): The team email is cicoigroup
Lead: The interim lead is Michael Meisinger.
- L2 (User), L3 (System) and L4 (Subsystem) Requirements; the subsets for COI are relevant
- Work tasks for COI release 1 control account.
- OOI CI architecture documents: IOA, IOI, COI
- Annual work plan OOI CI
- OOI SEMP
- COI Group main page. The COI group worked from July 2007 through Oct 2008 on defining and integrating Identity Management and Governance in the context of the COI subsystem.
- COI Life-Cycle Objectives Milestone. The LCO occurred Feb 2008 and reviewed requirements and use cases at that time.
- COI Group FDR Preparation. Preparation of individual OV2, OV5, OV7, SV1, SV2, TV1 documents and collection of related materials
- COI Architecture Document (FDR version). The integration of the individual COI DoDAF products from the FDR preparation into one uniform architecture document.
- Integrated Observatory Infrastructure Architecture Document (FDR Version). Integration of all three infrastructure subsystems. Abbreviated version of the COI AD together with CEI and DM
- [CI Technology Catalog] (evolving based on FDR state)
- Agent Contract Network prototype Overview and Deliverables. Research and prototyping of contracts and commitments in the context of entities(agents) within resources, as a basis for governance.
- Pilot prototypes: Overview and Integration page.
- Use Cases and Stress Cases
- Work Task Refinement
- Requirements Review
- Friday Sept 25, 3:30pm ET, 2:30pm CT, 12:30pm PT on WebEx.