A mini-LCA for the External Observatory Integration subsystem will be held on December 13, 2010, from 1000-1200PST via Webex.
The standard LCA charge is:
- Are the use cases and concepts of operation stable and complete?
- Is the baseline architecture stable and sufficient to meet the critical use cases?
- Do the prototypes demonstrate that all significant risks have been mitigated?
- Are the construction plans sufficient to give high confidence that production will succeed?
- Do the stakeholders agree that the baseline architecture and technology choices meet their needs, and do they commit to its construction?
The review board consists of Ed Chapman (chair), Bill Marksteiner and Mike Harrington.
The mini-LCA will consist of presentation on the EOI architecture and a demonstration of prototype components.
- Executive Summary
- Release 1 Scope
- Product Description (Use Cases)
- Day in the Life of Data Conops
- L4 External Observatory Integration Requirements
- OV-1 System Architecture Overview
- Architecture Pages
- LCA Presentation PPT | PDF
- Construction Plan: Online | PDF