Technical Support - Helpdesk number/email contact
The OOI helpdesk is set up with two options:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll free telephone number: 855-679-7653
Requests are logged into Jira as a trouble ticket, either manually for phone calls
or automatically via the helpdesk email address above.
Responses to requests are generally within normal working hours,
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Pacific time.
If requests are critical (i.e. an instrument has broken loose),
every effort will be taken to respond quickly.
To better serve the requester, please include the following in the email,
- a concise issue summary in the subject line that will serve as the issue title
- a description of the issue in the body
- helpful additions include
- listing the operating system and browser with version used
- the best way and information to contact the requester.
- attachments to the email will also link to the issue in Jira
- screen shots can be a useful way to convey the issue encountered
- suitable descriptive information may include
- the page, resource, and/or content block where the issue was encountered
- any action under taken if pertinent.